On this page, your voice will be heard – in the form of my voice.
His life is like an x-rated cautionary tale.
If people reach perfection they vanish. Strange enough, he is still here.
There are plenty of fish in the sea – if he ever runs out of women.
- have many opinions – more than I can keep to myself.
- feel my opinion at you, while others merely tell you theirs.
- am standing in the way of progress.
- do not make mistakes. Like history, they are made by others.
- do not want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
- have a favourite organ. My brain is not it.
- have been made crazy by years of insanity.
- once was offered a job in the Department of Redundancy Department.
- got innuendo all over my face.
- think that love is not only between a man and a woman. It is between any two people who want to ruin their lives.
- do not live healthy because I do not want to feel stupid when I still die.
- do not want to see the ocean. I want to drive a car into it.
- once almost wanted to read a book.
- love to go swimming in the dark of the night naked.
- will never ever let anybody teach me to think.
- am the cynical one.
- can fly, because I take myself lightly.
- have checked and beauty is not in the eye of the beholder.
He’s taking a hot shower. It’s like a normal shower but with him in it.
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Above is all bullshit, actually. I hate life and I am really struggling here.